Links

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The look of my freshly plucked organic Italian parsley and spearmint today.

I am harvesting a bit of Italian parsley and spearmint today for my self consumption.
The harvested organic spearmint and organic gooseberry fruits.

The fresh and green look of my organic Italian parsley.

Just weigh 2 gm using my 1 gm accuracy digital kitchen scale.

Close up look on my organic spearmint.
Can see from the close up picture that the spearmint leaves grow near stem compare to peppermint. The colour of the spearmint is darker as it get enough sunlight.
Can contact me personally if interested to get organic Italian parsley and organic spearmint.

Till then, have fun making full use of your organic Italian parsley and organic spearmint at home.

References:
[1] Planting Italian parsley and spearmint last 10 April 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/replanting-my-italian-parsley-mint.html
[2] Replanting my Italian parsley and applemint last 30 April 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/the-look-of-my-mulberry-fruits-italian.html

No comments:

Post a Comment