Links

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Settle casting my vote after almost 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Finally finished casting my vote after almost 1 hour and 40 minutes. 
I managed to reach home by 9.50 am.
Fortunately the weather is sunny. I think I managed to get quite a lot vitamin D just now.  
The dye look on my left finger. 

The look of the situation near door of voting room. 
I do feel anxious when they checking my name in the list. Do feel that time,  what if I went to the wrong voting place😅.
Do feel at ease after successfully cast my vote. 
My red mulberry fruits at home this morning. 
I even manage to tend after few of my plants after reach home. 
Seems like my mulberry fruits will be black in colour next 1 to 2 days more.
My gooseberries.
I am able to get my vitamin C fill via my gooseberry fruits today😋.
Till then, be safe and stay hydrated during your voting queue 😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment