Links

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Why a good memory card type is crucial for a phone.

I am facing corrupted images from pictures taken using my phone [1]. At first, I put default for the camera to save pictures in SD card. After corruption images happen, I have change the default saving to phone internal memory. Seems like the corruption problem still persist, but less than the previous saving option.
My current phone memory card = SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC, 16 GB

After digging and doing few self research, I eventually found that my current microSD card still compatible with my current phone. I have taken 2 actions to resolve the corruption images problem. Let see how it goes later.

For other phone, the selection of memory card type will differ based on the phone specifications and  user need.

Most crucial and critical for me:
1) To ensure no corrupted image from taken pictures using phone camera.
2) The data saved in the microSD card remains till I personally move or delete it.

Like my current phone Oppo A71 (2018) just need at least :
1) Class 10
2) Able to accommodate my current microSD card = SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC, 16GB Card. This type already class 10 type [2]. I have owned since since year 2014.
Specification of the Micro SD card from Amazon [2]. As it is no longer listed in Sandisk website.
Till then, have fun in getting the compatible memory card or microSD card for your phone😉.

References:
[1] The look of corrupted pictures taken from my phone camera in my laptop http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/the-look-of-corrupted-pictures-that.html
[2] Specification on SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC 16GB from Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-Micro-SDHC-16GB/dp/9966573445

No comments:

Post a Comment