Links

Thursday, May 31, 2018

My lasting make up look yesterday after a good clay mask application earlier.

I used my White clay mask earlier in the morning to ensure smooth make up application yesterday [1].
The selfie look by 2 pm using my phone strap to get better grip and more stability [2].

The selfie look in the morning.
The White clay mask application process:
After just applying the White clay mask.
The look of me in my magnifying mirror while the White clay mask still wet [3].



The look of the dried White clay mask on my magnifying mirror [3].

Selfie look on the dried White clay mask.

The look of my facial skin after cleaning it up.
My face does feel better and rejuvenate. What I like the most is the White clay mask is soothing and keep my skin smooth despite it does helps to removes impurities from my skin. I am able to put on make up after the mask application since it make my skin well prepared for it.
Unlike the bentonite clay mask which is too powerful [4]. Which only suits to be used at least once a week for me. Plus I have to wait at least 4 hours for my skins to rest after using it. As my skins normally turned red after using it. Which makes White clay mask better for daily application is needed.
My make up application smoother. No flaky skin. The make up also last well with no crack or slippage through noon.
The usage of the White clay mask twice per week does good for my skin. Make is less flaky, smoother, no more pimples on my skins and less breakout. Which is good to my ageing skin. As it does need a lot of care nowadays.

Till then, have fun in using clay mask to keep your skin in good health😉.

References:
[2] Phone strap that helps give stability when I use my phone to take selfie http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/phone-strap-to-keep-my-phone-intact-in.html
[4] The red look of my skin after using bentonite clay mask http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-look-of-my-skin-after-using.html

No comments:

Post a Comment