Links

Sunday, May 27, 2018

The look of dwarf pineapple in my house compound.

This is taken last March 2018 using my digital camera Canon Ixus 105 [1]. I have been planting it and already harvest for use last November 2016 [2].
The white dwarf pineapple of mine.
The scientific name for this dwarf pineapple is Ananas Nanus [1]. Other name is miniature pineapple [3].
The previous stem that bear the dwarf pineapple in my hand.

The dried stem that previously bear fruit of the dwarf pineapple.
The look of dwarf pineapple crown that I didn't manage to harvest it on time.

Close up of the small offspring of the dwarf pineapple.
This plant suitable to be grown in 500 sq ft area [4]. But provided no small kids around. Else would need to trim the pointy leaves to reduce hazard level.
Like me, I love to trim my pineapple leaves. Since it is annoying to be poked by them or to prevent them from scratching my delicate clothes and skin😂. 

Till then, have fun planting this cute dwarf pineapple at home😉.

References:
[1] Comparison pictures taken using my digital camera Canon Ixus 105 an d my previous Samsung J7 Prime https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/09/photo-quality-difference-between-taken.html

No comments:

Post a Comment