Links

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Marinated grilled chicken for iftar today.

I manage to marinate the chicken last night. I like to add extra garlic in the marinate ingredients.
Since I manage to pack 16 unit last night, I decided to cook 1 pack for my iftar today.
The look of my marinated chicken in my travel cooker for grilling process.


I add:
  1. garlic leaf
  2. noni (mengkudu) leaf 
  3. turmeric leaf,
under the grilled chicken (refer to numbering in above picture). In order to give extra taste and smell to the marinated grilled chicken.
The look of the marinated chicken last night.
The look of my fresh and huge turmeric leaves.
The huge size of my turmeric leaves.

Just plant them in a medium size poly bag.
For my appetizer, would be my freshly plucked organic papaya. I leave it in the fridge before peeling it for my iftar today.
The weight is 758 gm.

Dell as model posing beside my organic papaya. I have sell 2 unit of them this evening.
My friend even no longer buy papaya that being sold in fruit stall. Prefer to buy from me. Also envious of my new papaya tree that I plant outside of my house compound as taller that the one in my friend house. Despite my friend planted earlier. Well, seems like papaya suits to be planted by me.

What I like is I have most of the fresh ingredients within my house compound. Plus, such habit of mine in putting effort planting my own organic ingredients also does helps me in saving my time, fuel, money and also better health of mine. 
I know it is not an easy task. But I just make sure to spend at least 30 minutes to one hour of my daily time to tend after my plants. As my cats also reaping benefit from consuming fresh organic herbs. Can see their fur becoming fluffier and they less infected by fungal and etc.

Till then, have fun in using fresh home grown organic ingredients that being planted at home😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment