Links

Thursday, May 17, 2018

The person who inspired me to have herbs garden.

The person is Mr Jamie Oliver. Despite most of my girlfriend find him distasteful as he love to use his bare hands in mixing his cooking process. Well, if we are dining out, it is not like we would know how the cook is cooking your food. Where I myself found that cooking my own found give me a peace of mind.
Like me, I like the way he use fresh organic herbs in his cooking ingredients.. He does inspired me a lot when I am watching him in cooking channel last time in 2010.

I like it very much when he went to his garden to get his organically grown fresh herbs, shown in his video for his cooking ingredients. And the pretty looks of his herbs. 
I do find his words in one of his youtube video, connects well with me. That is "one of the most beautiful thing in the world is to grow something, pick it and cook it".
Yes it is true. As I have done it when I am cooking for myself and even for my cats. 
Do bear in mind, this guy have 5 kids. A trait I find quite rare. His kids also looks healthy and slender. The trait that I would love to have. To be frank, I am envious to his kids for having such a father which is a very good cook like him. 
He also involved in campaign fighting obesity in Britain [1].

At this moment, I have started growing few English herbs in my house such as basil, spearmint, applemint, rosemary and Cuban oregano [2].
I also have few basic cooking ingredients for my Asian cooking style such as red onions, garlic, turmeric, ginger, curry leaves, lemongrass, citronella, kuchai and etc [2].

Till then, I am still hoping to be able to plant my crops as neat as him in my house.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment