Links

Thursday, May 3, 2018

The look of my abundance horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring.

It has been almost 1 month and 26 days after I harvested my organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) [1].
Me selfie with the tall organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring before went to lab this morning.

From this picture, can see there are 5 of them. 

3 more horn banana offspring here. Makes total 8 from that angle. 
So far, I saw almost 11 of the organic horn banana  (pisang tanduk) offspring this morning that already in range of 3 feet to 7 feet tall. Price range from RM 10 per horn organic banana offspring. It is very good breed and my record so far is 16 unit banana per tree [2].
For those who are interested, can PM me personally at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com.

References:
[1] The look of harvested horn banana last 7 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/breakfast-for-today-fried-horn-banana.html
[2] My 16 unit of horn bananas last December 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/update-on-my-pisang-tanduk-or-horn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment