Links

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Types of fruits and mint for my iftar today.

What I love the most in gardening is for me to be able to harvest and eat them immediately without worried on side effect from chemical fertilizer and chemical pesticide. As I am using organic planting approach.
The look of my iftar good today. With my freshly baked cheese bread ]1].
I am able to harvest 3 types of fruits today:
  1. Organic mulberry
  2. Organic gooseberry
  3. Organic papaya
Harvesting my organic mulberry fruits. 

My organic mulberry and gooseberry fruits. 

The weight before cutting to bit sizes is 836 gm.

The weight after cutted into bit sizes is 750 gm. 
To be frank, it has been around 2 years I didn't buy any papaya since my papaya tree started to bear ripe fruits in weekly basis.

I also manage to harvest 2 types of mint today for my iftar drink:
  1. Organic spearmint
  2. Organic applemint [2]
Most left in this picture is spearmint. The rest is applemint. 

The look my my hit mint drink today. 

Since they are still small, I can only differentiate them from the scent. As spearmint give stronger mint scent than applemint.
Till then, have fun enjoying your organic harvest in daily basis.

References:
[1] My freshly baked cheese bread today http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/the-loole-of-cooked-cheese-bread-of.html
[2] My applemint http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/the-look-of-my-mulberry-fruits-italian.html
[3] Cooking process of my cheese bread http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/my-attempt-baking-cheese-bread-for-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment