Links

Monday, May 14, 2018

The looks of my precious cats this morning.

I let my cats loose this morning for their morning stretching. 
The look of Dell with a small gap in the gate. 
Seems like he have no intention to go out since the gap too small for his bulging stomach 😆.
Dell ignoring my hand wave to him. 
He just ignored the bigger gate gap that I have open for him. 
Seems like Furball does stay put in the gate area despite the big opening. 
Actually Furball is able to fit through the gate since she is still small. 
Their food for today = chicken soup with organic herbs. 
Their look after heavy breakfast this morning. 
Dell is enjoying his freedom by lazying on the sofa while Furball still playing outside. 

Actually I wanted to give them both bath. However, since the weather forecast stated that it will rain around 11 am,  I decided to put on hold. And it really pouring rain by the time I finished cooking my sambal anchovies [1].
Well I do have loss a lot of energy trimming my plants while letting the cats stretching and accompanying me. 
Till then,  have fun playing with your pets at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of my well blended sambal anchovies http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/my-well-blended-sambal-anchovies-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment