Links

Thursday, May 10, 2018

My review on Oppo A71 (2018)

Below is my review after using the phone Oppo A71 (2018) for almost 22 days [1]. I am making the review based on my previous phone Samsung J7 Prime that died on me last end March 2018 [2].

Pros:
  1. Light in weight
  2. Simple user interface
  3. Long lasting battery life.
  4. Less heating while using and charging.

Cons:
  1. Less features in camera. Unlike my previous Samsung J7 Prime.
  2. No manual. I have to spend lots of time trouble shooting myself.
  3. No battery usage percentage assist like show how long the current battery will last and how long it will that to fully charge. Which I find it is very helpful in my previous Samsung J7 Prime.
  4. No camera resolution selection that I find it helpful in my previous Samsung J7 Prime.

Verdict:
  1. Worth the price. As I get special loyalty reward package from Digi [2]. As it is almost RM 100 cheaper than the fixing price of my Samsung J7 Prime.
  2. I do find it is very helpful in assisting my daily blog entry. Especially for me to keep track on my plants and pets growth.
  3. Good quality in selfie and pictures taken. Especially for me to keep track on my plants and pets growth.

Will update more later.

Till then, have fun in enjoying lower end smartphone to assist your daily work.

References:
[2] Blue screen death of my Samsung J7 Prime end of March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/blue-screen-on-my-samsung-j7-prime.html

No comments:

Post a Comment