Links

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Such a waste when people did not fully utilize the good quality equipment in hands.

Last week, I shared pictures of crepuscular rays that I took using my phone [1,2]. I did mentioned to few of friends whom I shared the link, that their phone could take better picture if it than mine. One of them said, despite he have 12 MP in his phone camera still not certain able to take such pictures of mine.

I did asked for his phone model. In order to make comparison and know more specification of his phone camera. And I found out that he have far better phone specification than mine. His phone even able to take 4K recording.

Comparison between my Oppo phone with my friends phone
Camera
Oppo A71 (2018) [3,4]
Samsung S8 [5]
Primary
13 MP (f/2.2, 1/3", 1.12µm), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, check quality
Features
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video
1080p@30fps
2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
Secondary
5 MP (f/2.4, 1/4", 1.4µm)
8 MP (f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6", 1.22µm), autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
I just wish I have such good phone of his where I have put in blue colour font on the extras of his Samsung S8 phone. Would really assist me in do more in my works, make up, gardening and pets😉.

Till then, have fun in utilizing your phone for your daily basis😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment