Links

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Replanting my honey pineapple (nenas madu).

The honey pineapple (nenas madu)  crown was planted last March 2017 [1].
One huge lump of honey pineapple (nenas madu) .
Hard to guess the quantity of the honey pineapple (nenas madu) from one huge lump of it.
I manage to get 6 unit of honey pineapple (nenas madu) and 1 base from 1 lump of honey pineapple (nenas madu) crown. The most bottom one = number 7 is the crown base. I have numbered them all including the crown base. Hopefully, will be much clear with it.
The look of the numbered of split honey pineapple (nenas maduoffspring. 
The close up look on the crown base. 
I just replant it along since it have strong and healthy roots. Which hopefully will bear many more honey pineapple (nenas madu)  offspring. Well it does seems like a good experiment to do.
Replant look of 5 of them.
Number six in in the black poly bag on the top left. The crown base I replant in the original polystyrene.
I manage to get total 7 unit of replanted honey pineapple (nenas madu) plant. 
Despite its slow growth, at least it still alive. Which is better than opposite way. 
Hopefully it will grow bigger and produce fruits with my new planting technique, more knowledge and skills. 
Till then,  have fun growing pineapple from its crown😘.

Reference:
[1] The look of my honey pineapple (nenas madu)  last 13 March 2017 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/03/baby-pineapple-growing-out-honey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment