Links

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The look of my breakfast this morning: nasi lemak with black glutinous rice and sambal telur hancur

I manage to cook my special nasi lemak with black glutinous rice and sambal telur hancur today for my breakfast.
The packed one in lab today.  
Stir frying the onions and garlic. 



The look of my fresh organic rosemary plant. 

The look of fresh organic rosemary and other organic herbs that I put into my sambal

The look of other ingredients in the mixture before poured into sambal

Adding eggs into my sambal

The finished look of my sambal telur hancur
I do feel a lot better after eating my home made cooking that is full of fresh organic herbs.
Even one of my labmate love eating the sambal telur hancur with my nasi lemak without the marinated chicken.
Till then, have fun enjoying good fresh home made cookings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment