Links

Saturday, May 26, 2018

The lazy way of Dell courting cat next door.

This is taken early May 2018. I send Dell over to be friends with cat next door as I saw it eyeing on Dell a lot when I let Dell out for breakfast that morning. It is Dell second time for this year doing so.
The next door cat is being cautious.



Even try to follow Dell when it went to the back.


Dell sitting patiently for the cat next door to approach him.
Can see the bottom part of this picture have grey area. The corrupted part in this picture [3].

Dell is tired of waiting. End up laying on the floor in boredom.

The cat next door coming closer. But Dell ignore it.

Dell focus more towards me that the nearing cat next door.
Afterwards, Dell come back home using front gate as usual. He is unable to fit through the gap of the gate anymore. As he is growing bigger belly. Can compare with previous entry in February 2018 [1]. He is thinner and less fur that time. Seems like he is getting healthier when I am now spend more time work from home. Maybe the organic herbs and fruits that I have grown already accepted well by Dell's body [2]. I am happy and proud seeing his good improvement.
I think he is traumatic last time when he jump over next door and too panic to jump back home. Till I have to scoop him back in using dust pan.

Till then, have fun in taking pictures of your cat courting with cat next door.

References:
[1] Last time story of them in February 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/cat-story-for-today-dell-with-cat-next.html
[2] Dell enjoys the sweetness of home grown organic papaya of mine http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/delk-enjoy-14-from-531-gm-organic.html
[3] Unable to display and view pictures taken using my phone camera as the images corrupted http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/the-look-of-corrupted-pictures-that.html

No comments:

Post a Comment