Links

Sunday, May 27, 2018

The look of corrupted pictures that being taken using my phone camera.

Lately I get too many corrupted pictures after taking them using my phone camera. Refer to the image below.
The picture look normal before I view in Photo Viewer in my laptop.

No image displayed at all. Despite the file size 100 KB.
Overview of both pictures in my hard disk.
Just encounter such issue around April 2018. After I use my current phone. As I do think I take pictures of it. But not in the phone picture gallery.  After transferred the pictures in laptop, there are grey part in the picture or even image is not there/able to be displayed and the size become 0 MB.  As shown in above pictures.
Have not encounter such problem ever. Which I found quite troublesome and annoying. Since some of the pictures is quite crucial.
After doing some research on my own, the problem maybe due to the memory card that being used. Which I do find quite odd. As I have used the memory card ever since 2014 and never have such issue [1]. Not sure if the memory card technology is too old to be used with the current phone I use. Still in trouble shooting and post mortem stage.
Well I also do not have the luxury to change or upgrade the memory card each every once a year or 2 year or every time I have to change to other phone. Which makes me still stick with the current memory card for quite some time. Despite that, I do buy a good quality memory card which is microSD card last time with class 10 features [1]. Will share more in other entry.

I have now take 2 actions to curb such matter. Will see how it goes later.
Will update later the progress in my blog.

Till then, be safe and make sure to make back up for all precious pictures😉.

Reference:
[1] The current MicroSD card I used = SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC, 16GB Card http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/why-good-memory-card-type-is-crucial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment