Links

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Compliment receive on pictures of my plant taken using my Oppo A71 (2018) yesterday.

I have been taking pictures a lot using my smartphone and digital camera. However, yesterday is the first time I get compliment on my plant pictures taken using my Oppo A71 (2018) [1,2].
The compliment on my pictures taken using my smartphone, yesterday [1].
List of extras in Oppo A71 (2018) camera:

1) Filter type [3].
Which is A.I. Beauty Recognition Technology in Oppo [3]. Where it give beauty effect in the taken pictures.

2) 5 MP Exquisite Front Camera [3].
Extra-large 1.4 ૫m pixels and smart arithmetic optimization bring better picture quality and the detailed performance. Meanwhile, the bokeh effect will give your selfies an effortless distinction, offsetting the subject of the photo with a blurry background.

3) 13 MP Rear Camera[3].
Noise is reduced with the Multi-Frame Denoising Technology, so clearer performance is offered even under dark conditions. The ultra HD technology takes several consecutive images and combines them, enabling the 13 MP rear camera to render up tp 32 MP photos.

4) Aperture [3,4].
Rear: f/2.2
Front: f/2.4

Aperture in smartphone camera [4]:
Diagram of decreasing aperture sizes (increasing f-numbers) for "full stop" increments (factor of two aperture area per stop).
There are 4 criteria for aperture [4].
1) Maximum and minimum apertures
Further information: Lens speed
2) Aperture area
The amount of light captured by a lens is proportional to the area of the aperture
3) Aperture control
4) Optimal aperture
Optimal aperture depends both on optics (the depth of the scene versus diffraction), and on the performance of the lens.

Where you can read more in the given link below.

I also just learn that there is a lot nowadays criteria that need to be considered when buying a smartphone. As there are more criteria to be considered other than just megapixel size. Such as pixel size, aperture, image stabilization. As this only what I currently have in my Oppo A71 (2018). Not as simple as the previous days.
If for more expensive smartphone, might need to know on dual focus and many more. Wow, the list seems like would not stop anymore.

Till then, have fun in selecting your smartphone camera criteria carefully.

References:
[3] Detailed specification on Oppo A71 (2018) https://www.oppo.com/in/smartphone-a71_2018#section-product-specs

No comments:

Post a Comment