Links

Monday, May 14, 2018

The look of dripping water from ceiling porch house next door.

This happen in the evening of voting day [1]. That day was quite sunny and bright. Yet there is water dripping on the ceiling in between my house and next door.
Can see clearly the water dripping here. My ceiling is on the left of this picture.
Not able to take much photo nearer since the Rottweiler dog next door where chained near the gate in between house. 
Can see that my ceiling area already start molding. Seems like this already happens for quite some time.
 Can see also the is a few wet spots near the lamp area next door. I just marked the largest one.
Close up on the molding look of my ceiling part.
I have inform the tenant next door and show to him. But not sure whether he inform the house owner. Which I have tried to inform via whatspp.
Maybe the water proofing need to be repaired.
Hopefully this matter could be resolve faster before further damage happen to my house.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment