Links

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Making grass jelly today from my organic green grass jelly leaves.

I tried to make grass jelly from the harvested green grass jelly (cincau hijau) leaves yesterday. The type of my green grass jelly leaves is Cyclea barbata [1,2].
The finished look of my home made green grass jelly.
Yesterday harvest of organic green grass jelly (cincau hijau) leaves:
Close up on the look of the leaves.
The abundance green jelly leaves harvest.


The process of making solid grass jelly from the green grass jelly (cincau hijau) leaves:

Straining the green grass jelly leaves.

Close up look on the strainer.

Manage to get 1,350 gm of organic green grass jelly.
Can't wait to taste it for my iftar break today. Will update the look of the eaten organic green grass jelly (cincau hijau) later after my iftar break. As this need at least 2 hours to solidify.

Till then, have fun in making your own grass jelly (cincau) at home😉.

References:
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_jelly
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclea_barbata

No comments:

Post a Comment