Links

Thursday, May 3, 2018

My review and look today using Kryolan Ultra Foundation Stick

I am using code 3W.
Just manage to find it last  weeks after looking for it ever since I move to Master bedroom😂. I really need to put tracker in such precious ones.
My selfie for this morning: 



The look after brunch:


Close up look on my Kryolan Ultra Foundation Stick in code 3W:
Can see clearly the Kryolan logo on the top lid. 

The Kryolan name clearly on the top side lid.

The peeled look of the bottom part of the stick.

Inner look.

The look and condition of the foundation stick flesh. Still a lot. As little does goes a long way for this type.
I am able to pull natural look with full coverage using this foundation stick. I love stick type as less messy for my personal application and usage.
I am using it today as my lab mate is going to have photo shoots session after 3 pm today. So, I need to look nice and photogenic in the pictures😍.
Till then, have fun in applying make up in daily basis😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment