Links

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The look of 2 types of miniscule snails on my organic papaya fruit this morning.

Finally this morning I manage take close up pictures on the miniscule snails that currently I found on my organic papaya leaves and now, fruits. 
The overview of 2 types miniscule snails on my organic papaya this morning. 

This is the look before I cut it for my breakfast this morning [1].

The first type of the miniscule snail. 

The second type of my miniscule snail. 
Their size were less than 0.2 cm😅. I manage to take their pictures with the help of research tools that I borrowed earlier yesterday.
Seems like they are now easily spotted nowadays. Well, I need to make sure to be more frequent in spraying my organic pest control solutions to my plants onwards. Would be nicer if I could breed any birds and insects thay could help to manage the population of the miniscule snails here. 

Reference:
[1] The look of voting queue this morning and my breakfast of fresh organic papaya😉http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/queuing-to-cast-my-vote-this-morning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment