Links

Friday, May 25, 2018

Morning therapy with my cats: Dell and Furball.

It feels nice to spend time with my cats this morning. Feel like I am able to reset my mind to focus on my task in hands afterwards.
Their morning breakfast: chicken soup with rice.

Resting with Dell on my lap.

Dell is quite photogenic.


Dell resting on my hand.

Dell enjoys being patted.


Furball still love to stay away from us.


Furball start coming to tease her big brother, Dell.

We are waiting for gas tank delivery under shades of organic papaya tree.

Dell comparing his paw with my hand.

Dell as if wanted to say his paw getting bigger.



3 of us.


Dell do know how to pose looking up.



Dell putting his head near my hand.
This cute Dell just being a good cat also while I am attending gas tank delivery. He just sit and wait patiently without disturbing the delivery person until he finish. He is such an adorable teddy cat of mine.
Fortunately I still keep 3 liter rice cooker given by my late aunt last time. It still works well despite the turn on light no longer there. Makes me able to finished cooking 1 whole chicken for my cats while waiting for the gas tank to be delivered, 1 and half hours after the gas finished.
Till then, have fun spending time with your pets at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment