Links

Friday, May 25, 2018

The look of crepuscular rays that perfectly captured using my phone.

Yesterday I happen to see crepuscular rays on my way back home [1]. I decided to test my phone since it has pixel size features in the camera lens [2]. To my surprise, my phone manage to capture an outstanding pictures of crepuscular rays perfectly.
Crepuscular rays in yellow circle.
A lovely look of sun shining through a cloudy clouds in the sky at that moment. A mesmerizing moment for me. 


Blue filled arrow is the part where a clear sunny sky can be seen.
Would think the pictures would be nicer if taken by DSLR camera or even a high end phone camera. Still, I have to learn to make use the equipment I have in hands first.

Certain people might take it like a sign for them. For me, more like a sign to be alert for rains after reach home😅. It does rains not long after I reach home😁.
Well, from wikipedia also written that  crepuscular rays /krɪˈpʌskjʊlər/ (more commonly known as sunbeams, sun rays, or god rays), in atmospheric optics, are rays of sunlight that appear to radiate from the point in the sky where the sun is located [1]. 

Till then , have fun in deciphering the sign all around you in daily basis😍.

References:
[2] Pixel size 1.4 ૫m pixels under feature number 2 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/compliment-receive-on-pictures-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment