Links

Thursday, January 10, 2019

A Siamese kitten, new member in my cats family.

Saw this scared Siamese kitten after I finished my breakfast today [1]. Did asked few of the waiter there. They said, the kitten is motherless. More reason to save her.
It was hiding under a car when I am trying to take its picture.
Very friendly also after used to our hands smells.

Manage to caught it and bring it to the lab.
Have left it in a container in the lab until I finish off my training today by 2 pm. Did put some wet food and water before leave it for my traing today.
Till then, please spare some time to try save a kitten in need.

Update 2100:
Manage to bath the kitten around 3pm plus.
Drying process.

Fluffier look on our way back my home around 6pm plus.
The kitten becoming more playful by started to biting my hands and getting friendly after get used to my scent.
I called him Tomot due to his comot (smudgy/dirty) look despite he is already given bath. Suspected he is 4 months old. But he is in smaller size state due to lack of care as he get not enough milk due to in motherless state.
Hopefully he will grow well with me, Dell and Furball.

Reference:
[1] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siamese_cat

No comments:

Post a Comment