Links

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Making blog entry on my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone.

One of my training partner today was surprised to see me making blog entries using my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone. As she thought that I need to use a laptop for such work. Well, being someone  that is always on the move, I have to make do with the high technology in my smartphone. To become a smart user, I definitely need to know such way plus trick and tips to make blog entry via my smartphone. It did easily done after a lots of practise. Basically, I have been doing it ever since I started my master study in 2014. That time I am using Samsung Note 3 Neo. Almost 5 years already been making blog entry using my smartphone😉💪.
Changing colour of the font background.




Steps to change font colour from black to blue.





Adding pictures in the blog entry.
I like keyboard to my Samsung J7 Prime as it is the same arrangement with my laptop keyboard. Unlike my Oppo A71 (2018). Whicb makes it much easier typing using keyboards of my Samsung J7 Prime. Just that the size around 10× smaller. Still, I can make do with it.
Basically, I am able to fully utilize my smartphone for my blog entries. So I am able to make update and blog entry, any time any where, wherever and whenever I want it to be. All thanks to my Samsung J7 Prime also for enable me to do so [1]. Worth money spend on her.
Till then, have fun in making blog entry using your smartphone.

Reference:
[1] Buying Samsung J7 Prime last 14 June 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/06/grabbing-opportunity-to-upgrade-phone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment