Links

Saturday, January 19, 2019

The look of germinated bendi (okra/ladyfinger) plants after 1 week.

Just notice yesterday the small leaves of my small bendi (okra/ladyfinger) in the base of my purple cili container. I think I just throw around 5 balance seeds after pick 20 of them for my barter trade plants last 9 January 2019 [1]. That is the beauty of fresh seeds. The germination success rate is 90%. I did not put much effort in germinating them some more. Worth the experiment.
I think there is around 6 new bendi (okra/ladyfinger) small plant here.
I am selling a pack of 10 unit seeds RM 2. It is a fresh organic seeds with success rate 90%. As shown in the above picture👆.

Till then, have fun in germinating seeds of bendi (okra/ladyfinger).

Reference:
[1] Barter trading my bendi (okra/ladyfinger) seeds with purple chili last 9 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/barter-trading-my-bendi-okraladyfinger.html

No comments:

Post a Comment