Links

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Now I understand why it is important to grow flower at home.

I was as usual watering and tending after my plants this morning.
Suddenly one of my neighbour come at me, asking to get some flowers from me. As she wanted to use it for her mother funeral. And she do not know any flower shop that open around 8 am nearby.
Luckily, I do grow some bunga butang (globe amaranth) [1]. I help to cut some and give to them.
Close up look of the bunga butang (globe amaranth) flower.

The look of the bunga butang (globe amaranth) flowers in its plant.
Now I understand why it is important to grow some flowers at home.
Not only for self used, attract pollinating insects. But also helps those who are in needs.
Till then, have fun in growing flowers at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of bunga butang (globe amaranth) in my house last 8 October 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-look-of-few-flowers-in-my-house.html

No comments:

Post a Comment