Links

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My review on my back massager device.

Since I am now having frequent body ache especially my waist, I look for good human massager substitute. As Ogawa massage chair like iCuddle is too much for my wallet, I look for alternative and portable solution [1]. Since I do move around very much for work. Even the Ogawa Mobile Shiatsu Lite is expensive for my wallet [2].
The set of the back massager.


The video to show that the back massager device works.
It works for 15 minutes. Then it will stop due to overheat protection to protect the motor.

Technical parameters:
  • Input voltage: 12 V
  • Input current: 1.5 to 2.0 A
  • Rated power: 20 W

Other information:
  • 4 wheel drive
  • Superpower motor
  • Overheat protection drive

Advantage:
  • One button start, operate freely
  • Healthcare for promoting the circulation of Qi and blood
  • Given cigarette lighter plug that enable it to be used in car 

The set comes with:
  • A pillow
  • Knead head
  • Power cord
  • The controller
  • The power adapter
  • Cigarette lighter plug
I am able to get good sleep last night after using it on my waist, right shoulder, under right knee cap and right hand.

Can order with me this set at price RM 100 (excluding postage fee).
Till then, have fun in using your portable back massager in daily basis.

References:
[1] Ogawa iCuddle RM 1,999 from 3,999 https://s.lazada.com.my/s.j1JW

No comments:

Post a Comment