Links

Sunday, January 27, 2019

My tips and tricks in heating up frozen mee hoon using my lunch box.

I love heating up my food using my lunch box.  It is easy, less monitoring needed, my food would turned out nice and moist. Plus, I am the sole user of the lunch box. Up to me to share or not. That is the beauty of being a lunch box owner😉.

Do make sure the food did not pass the large bowl rim.  If yes,  then you have to use 3 tier of the lunch box instead of 2 tier.
The best part of this heating up method using lunch box is you never need to worry for your food to be dried up. The lunch box also will stop heating when the water dried up.  So,  make sure to check it every 4 to 5 minutes.
Also the frozen food in plastic bag and disposable food container easily fit into this round lunch box of mine.
Convenient enough for me whenever I am under the weather.
Till then, have fun enjoying good warm food when you are under the weather.

Reference:
[1] The look of my precious lunch box since last 21 February 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/02/lunch-box-for-fresh-and-healthy-food.html

No comments:

Post a Comment