Links

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My birthday gift of mulberry, grape, raspberry, blackberry pack.

My girlfriend who stationed in Bintulu, Sarawak is being generous in giving me such bountiful plant pack as birthday gift. It really helps to materialise my dreams to have a mulberry, blackberry and raspberry bush like I read in Enid Blyton books last time.
The gift pack consist of:
  1. Giant mulberry cuttings
  2. Long Taiwan mulberry cuttings
  3. Blackberry prime jan cuttings
  4. Isabella grape cuttings
  5. Red raspberry seeds
  6. Kiwi seeds
Selfie with the received gift pack.

The content of the gift pack.


Seeds of kiwi and red raspberry.

Soaking up the received cuttings and seeds to relieved postal stress and prep it for germination.
Hopefully I am able to prepare the correct ratio of the planting medium based on previous experience😉.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good gift pack of plant cuttings and seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment