Links

Monday, January 21, 2019

Drying out my deep cleaned brushes using brush hanger.

After deep cleaned my make up brushes yesterday, I put them on my brush hanger [1,2,3]. So that they can dry better.
The look of the brushes neatly put on the brush tree.
The assembling process of the brush hanger:

 The brush hanger set comes in 3 pieces.

Assembling the bottom part.
Putting on the top part. Where the brushes will be hang to dry.
The complete assemble brush tree.


I normally leave the brushes after deep cleaning in the cleaning basket first. Next day, I will hang all of them on the hanger tree. Will leave them for 3 to 5 days. Depends on the weather and dryness of the brushes.
Hopefully this step by step assembling the brush hanger will help others to dry their brushes well.

References:
[2] My service to deep cleaned my girlfriend's make up brushes last 13 October 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/10/barter-trade-keropok-lekor-with.html
[3] The look of me using my brush hanger after deep cleaned them last 4 April 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/maintaining-shape-of-my-brushes-after.html

No comments:

Post a Comment