Links

Thursday, January 3, 2019

The look of pisang 40 hari (banana fruits) today.

One of my work colleague manage to harvest his pisang 40 hari (banana fruits) yesterday.
I told him that if he give me one sikat/sisir from 8 of his pisang 40 hari (banana fruits) , I can make banana cake and give half of it to him. As another half is my wage service to process the given banana fruits.
One unit banana weigh 97 gm.

Still 26 gm less than my pisang lemak manis harvested last 7 September 2018 [1]. Which is 123 gm per unit [1].

Total weight of 1 sisir/sikat of 13 unit bananas is 1,242 gm.
Chat proof on the barter trade service to make banana cake.
Till then, have fun sharing good harvest with your colleagues😉💪.

Reference:
[1] My pisang lemak manis fruit weigh 123 gm per unit last 7 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-satisfying-sweet-taste-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment