Links

Sunday, January 6, 2019

The look of daun pengasuh to my pisang lemak manis today.

I notice that daun pengasuh is out on my pisang lemak manis plant today. 
Daun pengasuh, the leaf that come out right before the banana heart.
This is the first offspring, after the main plant harvested last 7 September 2018 [1].


Selfie as proof I am at the scene.
Hopefully it will bear more than 8 sisir/sikat than last time. As my record last time, only took me around 2 months to be able to harvest the fruit after the heart is out.
Really feel paid off all the hard works spend at least 1 hour in daily basis to tend after them every morning.
Till then, have fun in tending after your banana plant at home😉💪.

Reference:
[1] Harvesting my pisang lemak manis last 7 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-satisfying-sweet-taste-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment