Links

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The look of 2 PA students that do not even recognise papaya tree😅.

There are 2 PA students under my boss come to see him last Sunday, 27 January 2019. After the consultation session, I urge my boss to show them the planted plants outside lab area. To our dismay, those students did not even recognise papaya tree😱. It was like a horror scene to me😅. Fortunately my boss have the initiative to start growing them and few others plant outside lab area [1]. So that the students later would be able to recognise the initial and original plants of Malaysia.
Hopefully our initiative will get more support and spread awareness to other students and staff.
Till then, have fun in tending after your plants grown outside your work place area.

References:
[1] Gotong royong (communal works) to plant few plants last 30 August 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/gotong-royong-communal-works-to-dig-up.html
[2] My destressing activity outside lab in the evening 1 August 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-activity-yesterday-evening.html

No comments:

Post a Comment