Links

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

My review on wide handheld make up mirror in green colour.

I am trying to use handheld make up mirror for my make up application. Since it does not come with light, I used my mini LED light to complement it [1].
My reflection in the handheld mirror with mini LED light.
Dimension of this mirror:
  • Width 18.5 cm,
  • Height 15. cm,
  • Handle length 11 cm

For me, this mirror is good enough for my daily usagea at home. Just that I need the light from mini LED so that I am able to know precisely the colour balance and smoothing out the foundation application. I prefer pin point application style to get flawless and effortless result.
If traveling, I would definitely used my unbreakable and shatterproof mirror of mine [2,3]. So that I would not worried to be pricked with a shattered mirror debris. Have encounter it last time. And it is not pleasant experience.
Till then, have fun applying make up with a good mirror.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment