Links

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Review from my trainer after stay in Scholar Inn UTM JB.

All my Synopsys trainers satisfied with their stay in Scholar Inn, UTM JB. After recommended by me. This pictures of Scholar Room, credit to Mr Sree ICESB [1]. It have 2 rooms, kitchen and living hall. Very comfortable. The rate was RM 240 per night. Yet somehow Mr Sree is given further discount. Lucky for him😉.







He did make a wise decision by changing his room to apartment suits. As the single room is located ground floor with very bad receptions. So far, his Maxis receptions very good in 6th floor.
Fortunately he mentioned that he get food voucher that he won't be using. I immediately asked if I could have it. And he give it to me. A nice birthday present to treat myself with good free food😉.

Reference:
[1] List of rooms available in Scholar Inn http://www.utm.my/scholars-inn/category/type-of-room/

No comments:

Post a Comment