Links

Saturday, January 19, 2019

My review on Daewoo washing machine model DWF 778.

I think its capacity is around 5.2 kg. Bought it second hand from foreigner student last June 2017 at price RM 250.
The look of it after being repaired.
It was send for repair last 13 August 2017. As it can no longer spin while washing.
Just took it last 4 January 2019. Cost me less than RM 150 for repair work. They replace the power board. Took me longer time to take it as miscommunication with the repair person. They jot down wrong number on my washing machine. They always not available when I try to call them whenever I remember to do so.
For me personally, better save up more and buy new washing machine than buy second hand one. As second hand one might comes with various problems that the seller did not tell. Like me, I only manage to use it less than 2 months before it needs to be send for repair. While my new Samsung 7 kg, still works perfectly until now [1]. Almost 1 year 4 months and 30 days.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment