Links

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Ants make hole in my sweet organic Solo type papaya.

I have harvest this organic Solo type papaya last Sunday [1]. Today, I saw a hole made by ants on it. For me, this is a proof that my organic papaya is free from chemical pesticide. As ants able make hole on it to eat it up.
The hole made by ants.

Overall look of the hole on my organic Solo type papaya.
This organic Solo type papaya of mine is around 1.4 kg.

My packed of peeled organic papaya for breakfast today.
Close up look of the juicy Solo type organic papaya of mine.
I even manage to share this sweet papaya of mine with the workers in restaurant that I take breakfast today. They also surprised with the sweetness of my organic papaya. Even asked to get some of germinated plants from me.
Till then, have fun in enjoying sweet organic papaya with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment