Links

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The pretty look of my mahkota dewa flower buds this morning.

I am so happy to see flower buds coming out of my mahkota dewa plant today [1].  Despite it took almost 1 year 11 months and 17 days instead of 9 months in best case scenario. Still, I am glad it finally start bearing flowers. Better late than never. Does feel the worth effort using my home made growth hormone [2]. I grew it from the seeds inside the fruits.





Make the tea out of it last 13 February 2017.

Left is sarsi drink. In order to make comparison on the drink colour.
Need to process it the correct way. If not, you can end up vomit due to food poisoning effect.
Till then, have fun in growing mahkota dewa at home😉💪.

References:
[1] New batch of mahkota dewa fruits harvested last 22 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/pretty-red-looks-of-freshly-harvested.html
[2] Made growth hormone using vitagen instead of yakult last 16 December 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment