Links

Monday, January 7, 2019

The look of my watermelon after 7 days.

I planted 1 seed of watermelon last 31 December 2018. Today it already grow almost 6 cm tall, after 7 days. The seeds is collected last 20-22 October 2018, during an event that I attend.
The healthy look of watermelon leaves.
The length of the watermelon stalk/stem, around 6 cm.


Comparison of the plants in container located outside lab door.
The look of the plants last 30 December 2018.
The look of the plants today.
Just that I am not sure it is yellow or red type watermelon. Will need to verify later after it bear fruit.
Till then, have fun in collecting seeds from fruits that you eat.

Disclaimer:
For those who are gifted from me free, not entitled for any tips about plant care. Such service only given to those who bought,barter trade seeds and plants from me.
Which means, privilege comes with a cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment