Links

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Barter trading my bendi (okra/ladyfinger) seeds with purple chili plant.

One of my lovely neighbour gifted me her purple chili plant after we have agree to barter trade with my organic bendi (okra/ladyfinger) seeds.
The look of the bendi (okra/ladyfinger) seeds.

The packed 20 bendi (okra/ladyfinger) seeds in recycle plastic bag.
Close up on the purple chili fruit and flower this morning.
The healthy and tall purple chili plant given last night.

Till then, have fun in barter trading your plants with others.

Disclaimer:
For those who are gifted from me free, not entitled for any tips about plant care. Such service only given to those who bought,barter trade seeds and plants from me.
Which means, privilege comes with a cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment