Links

Thursday, January 3, 2019

My review on personal wand massager of mine.

I choose this personal wand massager since I already have my UFO shaped massager. Plus, this one can be charged up using USB. And its slim design makes it easier for me to bring it back and forth to the lab without taking much space. Unlike my wide size UFO shaped massager.
My camouflage to use it in the work place to sooth my aching body.
To avoid misunderstanding when I use it. Also to protect the wand body from scratch.
Side by side comparison between my UFO shaped massager with personal wand massager.
USB port on this personal wand massager.
The set comes with USB cable charger and removable head cover.
Its weigh 74 gm only.
The Hitachi Magic Wand (renamed as Magic Wand Original and Original Magic Wand and referred to simply as Magic Wand) is an electrical, AC-powered wand vibrator, originally manufactured for relieving tension and relaxing sore muscles, but most famous for its use as a sex toy [3]. 

Credit to [4].

Credit to [4].

Magic Wand Original Personal Massager priced at $59.99 [4]: 
  • Number one choice for a personal massager for over 30 years 
  • Provides deep, strong vibrations for a satisfying massage 
  • Sturdy 1.2 pounds a powerful and reliable workhorse
  • Firm, smooth, tennis-ball size head creates powerful massaging vibrations 

I buy this alternative of Magic Wand Original Personal Massager due to budget restriction. So far, it only have 1 vibration mode but buildable vibration strength. Still it is USB charged with buildable massage strength and speed. 2 extra features compare to the Magic Wand Original Personal Massager [4].

Specification of my purple coloured personal wand massager:
  • Material: edible silicone
  • Size: 183 mm long × 34 mm wide
Features:
  • Super strong shock power, flexible massage experience
  • Seamless speed change design, with buildable strength speed 
  • Refined visual, a perfect visual design, light colour plating surface
  • Silky touch silicone, smooth and comfortable
Package include:
  • 1 × personal wand massager
  • 1 × USB charge cable
I still do not use it with my hot massage oil [2]. As I am afraid the device won't be able to cope the strength of the hot massage oil.
Now, I do not need to wait for massage personel to be free. Also can save money and time from going or even wait to get massage. Good for my hands as nowadays no much energy to massage my own body. Since my hands also easily sore and aching due to my daily extensive gardening and cats care. Have to make do with the technology.
Till then, have fun in soothing your aching body with good massage device😉💪.

References: 
[1] My back massager device that I used specially for my waist https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-review-on-my-back-massager-device.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. Percussion therapy

    ReplyDelete