Links

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

My brown sugar pandan spearmint pudding today.

I manage to make my puding pandan gula merah (brown sugar pandan spearmint pudding) this morning. I put it in 3 container:  2 small jar and 1 squar cake mold.
Ingredients used: water, coconut milk, brown sugar, eggs, pandan leaves and spearmint leaves. Both pandan and spearmint leaves is freshly harvested from the one I have grown organically (means no+free from chemical pesticide and chemical fertilizer).
Can see the split between top layer (egg+coconut milk) with bottom layer (water+brown sugar).



Only the ones in glass jar already solidifies and ready to be eaten.
The one in the cake mold still not yet solidifies. Maybe because it is too many and too thick.
Hopefully it will solidifies well before lunch break in my training class today.

Update 1000:
The pudding solidifies nicely.
The pretty layered look of my pudding.
Most of them said it taste nice and quite minty. Well, I do add 17 unit of spearmint leaves since my pandan leaves not much for left usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment