Links

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Free movie ticket, popcorn and water set as birthday gift from TGV Cinema.

Since last 2 days is my birthday,  I get free movie tickets for 2 with free popcorn and water set from TGV cinema.  Since my membership almost expired 10 January 2019, my friend decided that we should go renew the membership along claiming the birthday treat. I choose Master Z: The Ip Man Legacy [1]. It is a good satisfying movie compared to the rest available in the selection.
Pictures taken using my Oppo A71 (2018).

Last year,  I did claim birthday treat ticket for movie Maze Runner 3 and The Commuter.
I am reallt grateful for being a member to TGV Cinema.  The only issue is need to go to the counter to renew membership and also claim birthday treat. Still it does worth it during my tight budget wallet period. 
Till then,  have fun enjoying birthday treats from TGV cinema.

Reference :
[1] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Z:_The_Ip_Man_Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment