Links

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Birthday dinner treat of lamb maqluba by my girlfriend yesterday.

My girlfriend is going to Taman Universiti, Skudai to buy toner for her printer. She calls me up first to invite me dinner treat with her daughters.
Fortunately, I am able to remember to bring her gift along. As her birthday is next week. Afraid I will be too busy to meet her up. Which is stainless steel mirror that I sell [1]. Suitable for her usage with 5 daughters. As the mirror is unbreakable and shatterproof. No worries for any sharp broken mirror debris.
My girlfriend peeling off the protective layer on the mirror surface. Her 2nd daughter help to choose purple cover for the mirror.
The look of ordered food in the Arab restaurant. I forget to take picture of the delicious chicken sandwich.
The look of chicken maqluba.
My portion of lamb maqluba.
Tabulah, a type of dish consist of parsley with others ingredients. Taste refreshing.
My girlfriend did not approve the ordered Tabulah. Said it taste different and less tasty than the one she eaten last time in different shop. It is the most end restaurant in the shop row.
Till then, have fun enjoying good food with companion.

Reference:
[1] My unbreakable, shatterproof mirror RM 20 per unit, excluding delivery cost https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-review-on-unbreakable-shatterproof.html

No comments:

Post a Comment