Links

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My self made noni juice for my energy breakfast drink today.

I manage to harvest 2 unit of noni fruits yesterday. Since I already started to sneeze a lot and have dry throat, I decided to make fresh noni juice for my energy breakfast drink today. Deep down, I am imagining being like Miranda Kerr. As she also consumed fresh noni juice in  daily basis [2]. Very easy to do as I just dump everything in my precious personal blender. Will make review of it later.




Ingredients used:



Weight of each noni fruits is 94 gm and 106 gm. Where total is 200 gm.
After peel and take only the flesh, only get 82 gm.
I add honey, room temperature water and rose petals from my rose flower.
Till then, have fun in enjoying fresh noni juice in daily basis.

References:
[1] My noni juice last 14 May 2018
[2] Miranda Kerr and her Tahitian noni juice that she consume in daily basis https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/01/miranda-kerr-noni-juice_n_16909496.html

No comments:

Post a Comment