Links

Friday, January 11, 2019

My review on Black Opium EDP by Yves Saint Laurent.

I am wearing it today. I just love this sweet coffee vanilla scent. I would describe it as intoxicatingly sweet and alluring. Somehow it scent entice me to wear it today. I get a whiff of it scent after bath while rummaging for other perfume.
I only need 2 spray of it. 1 time before dress up, 1 more after fully dress up. That is good enough to last me at least 3 to 4 hours during hot blazing day.
Description [1]:
The highly addictive feminine fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. Fascinating and seductively intoxicating, the opening notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, and vibrant interpretation of addiction. Get your dose of this award winning women's fragrance.
  • Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand
  • Style: Glamorous, Rock Spirit, Addiction
  • Top Notes: Green Tangerine, Pear
  • Middle Notes: Jasmine Tea Petal, Orange Flower Petal
  • Base Notes: Green Coffee, White Woody
Not advisable for those who is into floral, fruity and chypre scents. Just for those who is into sweet scent like me.
Till then, have fun in using sweet coffee vanilla scented perfume.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment