Links

Monday, January 14, 2019

My simple make up look today.

Despite the time constraint in the morning, I always make sure to put on my basic make up look. Especially when attending training, meeting and other occasion. Of course for today, since it is my birthday😆. So that I would get less zombie look and more human look😂.
My basic make up look consist of:
  • Base: using Maybelline BB stick [1]
  • Powder: loose powder from NARS
  • Blusher from Sivanna [2]
  • Lipstick: True MatteMoist code Coralie [3,4]
  • Using make up brushes from my IT Cosmetics airbrush essential collection brush set [5]
  • Eyebrows: Rhomlon eyebrow pencil code Dark Brown and Tarte dual ended bamboo eyebrow brush [6]
All that cost my time around 10 to 15 minutes only. Practise does makes perfect.
Till then, have fun in putting on good make up application in short period of time.

References:
[3] True MatteMoist code  Baby Gia ( hot pink) and Coralie (coral orange) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-review-on-true-mattemoist-baby-gia.html

No comments:

Post a Comment