Links

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Early dinner celebration for my birthday and farewell.

The exchange student from Thailand is going back to Thailand this 6 January 2019. As her new semester in Thailand university start 14 January 2019, on my birthday😅. We decided to bring her out to see Forest City before dinner in seafood eatary nearby.
Went out quite late as she have presentatiom at 6 pm despite our plan 5.30 pm.
Selfie on the journey.
Forest City.
We end up taking pictures at the bridge only. As the Forest City is closed from visitor by 7 pm.

Shattuck-St. Mary’s Forest City International School is on the left side, at the back of us.


First batch of Forest City apartments on out back.



In front of the eatary place.
Selfie 3 of us while waiting for food to be served.
The view in front of our dining table.


It is the look of Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas from our eatary place.

Somehow, this picture is not clear when not taken by me😅.

The fire under the steamed siakap with lemon.
3 of 4 dishes.
We order fried tempura squid with salted eggs, steamed siakap with lemon, kailan with salted fish and beancurd hotplate.
The fried tempura squid with salted eggs was delicious on its own. No wonder they did not give any sauce for it.
To be frank, asking the waiter what is the best cooking style for the squid really not helping at all. Fortunately, I proceed order with my hunch.
That is why you will need me when going dining for such place. I am able to give suggestion based on you preference, condition and needs. As last night, was like heaven to my boss teeth. Since he is having difficulties to eat meat and chicken due to his swollen gums and hole on his teeth.
The look of food on my plate.
Last dish: beancurd in hotplate.
The empty plates as the dishes very tasty.
The dinner cost is less than RM 150. Which can also be eaten by 4 person.

After talking with her, I do remember that we should bring her to buy Malay traditional cookies and kuih. So that she could give her Mum and friends to taste it. Fortunately I know a place that still open despite it is already 9 pm plus that time.
Her cookies selection.
She choose crunchy caramel almond cookies and biskut suji (from right to left container). Keropok ikan tamban (fish chips ), on top. 
I choose dodol (the covered one at bottom) and kuih deram (right one) for her.
The cookies I choose for lab.
I choose dahlia nutella cookies and kuih kapit nutella (crepe with nutella fills) for the lab. Despite there is kuih kapit with peanut butter and original. As the one with nutella taste better last time we bought it.
Spend less than RM 150 here also for 7 items.
Last time, we have bought also kuih bangkit cheese. Unable to remember another one as we normally buy 3 types and put some in VeCad lab. Where the students really love it and asked where I buy it.

Can engage my tourist guide service if interested at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com .

I could even guess correctly she is wearing body lotion/mist Sheer Love from Victoria Secret [2]. Seems like my olfactory system still works well in perfume detection😌.
I am able to recognise the scent as one person I knew love to douse herself in it. Which I find it suffocating and cloying to my taste and senses😅. The scent is too heavy and overbearing for me, I think.

Till then, have fun in bringing your international guest for good dinner and let her bring back Malay traditional cookies and kuih.

Reference:
[1] Bring her to Kota Iskandar last 3 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-activity-today-as-tourist-guide-to.html
[2] https://www.influenster.com/reviews/victorias-secret-sheer-love-fragrance-mist

No comments:

Post a Comment