Links

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My review on Samsung 7 kg diamond drum washing machine.

Bought it last 14 August 2017. I think that time I saw sale in Dinor electrical appliances shop,  branch Kulai. Just in time as my second hand Daewoo DWF 778 washing machine is having spinning problem. 
In spin mode.
Get it less than RM 550 due to offer and add on coupons after my companion bought  a freezer.  His freezer also quite a catch since it the the cheapest that he have surveyed.
So far,  it does able to accomodate my weekly wash.  Also able to fit in my thin comforter. Which a bonus for me since I do not need to go to the self laundry shop for it. Almost 1 year 4 months and 30 days it is with me.
Last time in 2010, I do want to buy 14 kg washing machine. Just to wash my toto and comforter💪. As that time,  self laundry/laundarette still not available at all.  I do find lots of hassle to send it for laundry shop. Since I tend to forget to take it for a while due to work load. 
My previous washing machine Panasonic 6.2 kg, model NA-F62B1 that I bought at RM 600+ last 2008 using my first bonus,  still works until today. Will make other entry for it later.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment